POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : How to Build a GUI Extension to POV-Ray for Windows. : How to Build a GUI Extension to POV-Ray for Windows. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  How to Build a GUI Extension to POV-Ray for Windows.
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 31 Jul 2002 20:46:17
Message: <3d4884d9$1@news.povray.org>
After a long break, I have started banging my head against the wall trying
to do this.  At least this time I think I am making progress.  I can at
least compile now without errors and only a hundred or so warnings.  I have
been taking notes as I have been going along and I am posting them to here
as I go:

      http://www.imp.org/visitors/guiext/cookbook.asp

Any comments, tips, or hints will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Tom